Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Scholastic Corp (NASDAQ: SCHL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 30, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Scholastic Corp (SCHL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC (FCRD) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!