Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scholastic Corp (NASDAQ: SCHL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 17, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Scholastic Corp (SCHL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Knoll (KNL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!