Saul Centers (BFS) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Saul Centers (NYSE: BFS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share, or $2.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saul Centers (BFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saul Centers Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Accenture (ACN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.5% to $1.12; Approves $3B Additional Buyback Plan
- Target (TGT) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!