Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sanderson Farms (SAFM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Cummins (CMI) Declares $1.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!