Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sanderson Farms (SAFM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanmi Financial (HAFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.20; 3.7% Yield
- PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Arrow Financial (AROW) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!