SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 5, 2023, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Upbound Group (UPBD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 4.8% Yield
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Declares $0.295 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!