SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 7, 2023, to stockholders of record on July 21, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of July 20, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.66; Approves $11 Billion Buyback
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
- Deere & Co. (DE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.9% to $1.47; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!