SL Green Realty (SLG) Declares $2.4392 Special Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Nasdaq dives 3%, S&P 500 on course to confirm a correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) declared a special dividend of $2.4392 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 18, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SL Green Realty (SLG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Declares $0.3108 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.7275; 3% Yield
- Western Midstream Partners, LP (WES) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.3% to $0.327; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!