Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ryder System (NYSE: R) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ryder System (R) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Declares $0.185 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield