Royal Gold (RGLD) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Royal Gold (NASDAQ: RGLD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Royal Gold (RGLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Gold (RGLD) PT Raised to $121 at Barclays
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield