Roper Technologies (ROP) Declares $0.5625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5625 per share, or $2.25 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- nVent Electric (NVT) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!