Roper Technologies (ROP) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4125 per share, or $1.65 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 22, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 8, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!