Roper Industries (ROP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 24, 0215, to stockholders of record on April 10, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Industries (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!