Roper Industries (ROP) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% as technology rout deepens
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Industries (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!