Richardson Electronics (RELL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!