Richardson Electronics (RELL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
(Note: It declared a $0.054 cash dividend per share to holders of Class B common stock.)
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Agent Information Software, Inc. (AIFS) Declares $0.035 Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!