Richardson Electronics (RELL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 21, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
“I am pleased to report an operating income of $0.9 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2019 as compared to a $15,000 operating income in the first quarter of fiscal 2018,” said Edward J. Richardson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Achieving a 19.4% increase in revenue over the prior year is a good start. We will need to stay focused on our key initiatives as we face a temporary slowdown in the semiconductor wafer fab market. We continue to be excited about the growth in PMT associated with our investments in new power and microwave technologies, as well as the introduction of our new ALTA750TM CT Tube,” Mr. Richardson concluded.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Monthly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!