Richardson Electronics (RELL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Class A Share Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per Class A share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 24, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 8, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
“I am pleased to report an operating profit of $1.0 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2018 as compared to a $1.3 million operating loss in the third quarter of fiscal 2017,” said Edward J. Richardson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “All three of our business units performed well again in the third quarter. We are enjoying a favorable economy, our investments in our growth initiatives are starting to pay off and revenues generated from power grid tubes remain strong. With our new CT Tube in the final stages of testing and continued investment in new products, we remain optimistic about the future,” Mr. Richardson concluded.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Declares $0.217 Monthly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!