Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 26, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!