Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) PT Raised to $70 at Raymond James
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!