Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 23, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 9.3% Yield
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Monthly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!