Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Shares rise, dollar eases on U.S. rate outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat; Comp. Sales Up 31%
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Dollar hits multi-month lows as expectations of flat rates solidify
- Oil hits $70, two-month high, as Europe, U.S. reopen economies
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) Said Elliott Management Past Proposals 'Not in Best Interest' of Company and Holders, Will Review Latest Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!