Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall St opens flat after jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 24, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Annual Dividend 4.5% to $0.345; 0.8% Yield
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!