Rayonier (RYN) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rayonier (NYSE: RYN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rayonier (RYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- North Dallas Bank & Trust Co Tex (NODB) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!