Randolph Bancorp (RNDB) Declares $2 Special Dividend; 8% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Randolph Bancorp (NASDAQ: RNDB) declared a special dividend of $2 per share.
The dividend will be payable on February 22, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 8, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 7, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Randolph Bancorp (RNDB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.75; 3.3% Yield
- Merck (MRK) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!