RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2022, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- BayCom (BCML) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Declares $1.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!