Questar Corp. (STR) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Futures fall as investors await more data before Fed meet
- Activision Blizzard rallies on report Microsoft 'ready to fight' FTC to complete deal
- Tesla (TSLA) cuts December Model Y output at Shanghai plant
- Oil prices rise after OPEC+ keeps output steady, Russian price cap imposed
- 2023 seen as 'goldilocks' year for airlines, United Airlines upgraded - Morgan Stanley
Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 8, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Questar Corp. (STR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Lowers Monthly Dividend 12.9% to $0.2708; 8% Yield
- Herc Holdings (HRI) Declares $0.575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.275; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!