Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!