Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Declares $0.5 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 22, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!