Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!