Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!