Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Stocks rally into U.S. jobs report as commodity prices surge
- Dollar near one-week low ahead of U.S. jobs data
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (IBIO) (BILL) (AXON) Higher; (APPN) (STMP) (FROG) Lower (more...)
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!