Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX), Peers on Watch Following Report Amazon Plans New Diagnostics Brand and At Homes Tests
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- MGE Energy (MGEE) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!