Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (DGX) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!