Quanta Services (PWR) Initiates $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) initiates quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 16, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 31, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
"Our decision to initiate a dividend demonstrates our continued confidence in the stability of Quanta's base business, long-term growth prospects, solid financial position and commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Duke Austin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Quanta Services. "The planned dividend is a meaningful milestone in Quanta's history and complements our stock repurchase activity. We believe our strategy of balancing return of capital to stockholders with prudent capital reinvestment and strategic acquisitions puts Quanta firmly on track for long-term growth and value creation."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quanta Services (PWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!