Quaker Chemical (KWR) Declares $0.345 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P closes down in broad sell-off fueled by inflation fears
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.345 per share, or $1.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Loews Corp. (L) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!