Quaker Chemical (KWR) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!