QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 4, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on QTS Realty Trust (QTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- IDACORP (IDA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.75; 2.9% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!