PulteGroup (PHM) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 6, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 18, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
- Acme United (ACU) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!