PulteGroup (PHM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 18, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol West Holdings (BRW) Declares $0.033 Monthly Dividend; 8.6% Yield
- Kingstone (KINS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!