PulteGroup (PHM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- U.S. retail sales fall in May; producer prices increase
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
- STORE Capital (STOR) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!