Pulte Group (PHM) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 19, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 17, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pulte Group (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Albion Venture Capital Trust PLC: Annual Financial Report
- Dreyfus High Yield Strategies (DHF) Declares $0.0215 Monthly Dividend; 8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!