Provident Financial Holdings (PROV) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Provident Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: PROV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Provident Financial Holdings (PROV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Computer Services Inc. (CSVI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!