Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.9407 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9407 per share, or $3.7628 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2023, to stockholders of record on July 21, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of July 20, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) announces limited market portfolio restructuring of its business operations
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!