Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.9133 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9133 per share, or $3.6532 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 22, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 21, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) announces limited market portfolio restructuring of its business operations
- Landstar System (LSTR) Declares $2.00 Special Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company (WTW) Declares $0.84 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!