Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.9133 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9133 per share, or $3.6532 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2023, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!