Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.8698 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.8698 per share, or $3.4792 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!