Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.7907 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7907 per share, or $3.1628 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!