Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.7172 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7172 per share, or $2.8688 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- WESCO Int'l (WCC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!