Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.7172 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7172 per share, or $2.8688 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!